|71762 Assistant Dean for Administration - School of Business (EXPIRED March 20, 2013)||Back|
|Employer:||Hamline University (http://hamline.edu)|
1536 Hewitt Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55104-1284
|Binder/Location:||10 Nonprofit Management and Admin.|
|Job Category:||Nonprofit Management and Administration|
|Education Level:||Masters Degree
Years of previous or related experience
|Job Location:||Greater Twin Cities metro area|
|Job Type:||Jobs at Hamline University|
|Needed to Apply:||Cover Letter
|Date Posted:||February 6, 2013|
|Job Description:||POSITION PURPOSE:
The Assistant Dean manages the overall daily business operations of the Hamline School of Business (HSB) with primary concern for program delivery and student support. This position serves as the HSB liaison to administrative units at Hamline University. As a member of the leadership team of the School, the Assistant Dean assists the Dean in strategic and long-range planning and decision-making; fiscal planning, management of the budget and allocation of resources; and operational development and implementation of services, activities, policies, and procedures.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Financial & Budgetary
• Participate in the School’s overall strategic planning process and in the development of plans for the School’s future growth and enhancement, particularly as related to budgetary and resource implications
• Oversee the day-to-day operations of the School: supervise administrative staff that serve and respond to prospective and current students, full and part-time faculty, and other constituents
• Serve as the School’s representative on Administrative Cabinet as well as other University-level and School-level committees and task forces as requested.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Master's degree from an accredited college or university
• Demonstrated financial, budgetary, and analytical experience
The Assistant Dean reports to the Dean of the School of Business.
Send a cover letter, resume and the names and phone numbers of three references to email@example.com
This position will remain open until filled but may be closed upon the discretion of the university.
|Deadline Date:||None Provided|